Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Time Does Not Exist!

I can't believe 2009 is basically over with. wtf!
I'm excited for 2010. New year, new journey into life, GREECE!
I need to think of a resolution and stick by it.
I think it's going to be "letting my guard down" ...yeah, I like that :)
I don't want to be in Jersey bringing in the new year!
I'd love to be up in Vermont on a mountain getting silly with a bunch of friends.
That's most likely not going to happen because I'm a busy bee with work.
I need to find out for sure.

Last night after work, I did another minor late night riding at Reinhymer with Paul, Ryan, and Harry hitting a decent jump!
We drank a few beers and got some air :D
I think tomorrow morning I'm going to Mtn Creek.
I'm not 100% sure yet, but hopefully! (goodtimez)

Christmas Eve is tomorrow then fuckin' Christmas Day!
I bought presents this year for everyone.
It's my first year of actually giving!
I'm probably gonna get money and gift cards.
I'm a terrible person to try to shop for unless you know me well and what I like!

I've made my wishlist and I cannot wait!

1. GETTING TATTOOED!

2. Crooks & Castles cardigan!
Crooks and Castles-The Medusa Cardigan in Heather Gray
Crooks and Castles-The Medusa Cardigan in Heather Gray

3. Hellz Bellz x Miss Wax limited edition 2 finger ring!
Hellz Bellz-The Hellz x Misswax Brawlin' Ring

4. La Mer watch - customized
http://theromeoreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/la-mer-wrap-watch-110.jpeg

5. Sneaker heels
Ash Pure Laces Shoe

Merry Christmas everyone! xoxo
Xronia Polla se olous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment