Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Food Poisoning

Yesterday at work was fucking almost deadly.
I was my normal happy self until I went on my 1/2 hour break.
I never usually eat at the food court, but I did and I don't know what made me get Nathans, but I did.
I ordered fries with cheese and bacon to go and brought it back to MP to eat in the back.
After I had eaten that, I started getting these abdominal cramps, hot and cold sensations, basically I couldn't function, and it was very scary. It happened about 30 minutes after I had eat and I was on the floor doing my thing, still working, but I knew I shouldn't be. I straight up was vomiting non stop and had diarrhea, it was terrible, but I couldn't go home because everyone sucks and I was scheduled to close. After we close, I'm walking with Miguel to the bank, we did it as quickly as possible then I stopped at some benches and I said, "bye Miguel." I sat there laying down, I just couldn't move anymore and a security member asked if I was OK. I said no and that I know for sure I have food poisoning, he said it usually occurs 24 hours after eating the contaminated food and I said, yeah, usually, but I know my body better than anyone else and I know I have food poisoning. He asked if I needed an ambulance and I said no that I'd ride this out. I told him I had to go to the bathroom so I can puke more. More security came to the bathroom and helped me out by taking me outisde for fresh air, that felt so good on my skin. I said I was OK to drive, so they watched me get into my car and I started driving away and half way home I had to pull over so I could puke. Basically I was puking alllllllll night. Even when I got home, I was puking everywhere. Today, I still don't feel good. I feel mad skinny from puking so much and I have minor cramping. This was a scary experience and I will NEVER eat at the food court again. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment