Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

" Your year that lies ahead is unlike any you've seen lately and will have the power to transform your life into one you used to dream about. Jupiter will bring you better health, lots of opportunities to travel, even internationally, to make more money, and to rise in your career. Best of all, if single, the coming year could be your best for finding your one true love or for growing the love you have already found with your beloved. "

THIS ONE IS KINDA SCARY!
" The first eclipse is due December 31 in the United States, but will arrive on January 1 in some parts of the world. This eclipse will be a lunar eclipse and that means it's a full moon, sure to be packed with emotion. All eclipses have a wide sphere of influence, extending weeks and even months into the future. The nature of any eclipse is to reveal truth, and because this eclipse falls in your fifth house of true love, a romantic relationship will likely be the focus.

As I wrote last month, the events of December 31 or January 1 plus or minus a week (or, one month to the day later), will either turn out to be the best you could ever imagine - or the worst. The truth you find could be that your sweetheart loves you far more than you could ever imagine, or just the opposite, that your partner views your relationship in the shallowest terms possible and may even have cheated on you - possibly with one of your friends. Extreme feelings like this can surface at eclipse time, so hopefully this particular one will work in your favor. " -NEGATIVE =/

http://susanmiller.com/forecasts/monthly/pisces_full.php

Check out your horoscopes with Susan Miller.
She's the only one I swear by!

Brought in the New Year with some close friends!
We stayed at a party house with the most delicious of foods, danced, drank hard, and smoked light. Kait's father gave us a free bottle of Chivas blended scotch whiskey and let me tell you, is was so CRACK haha I mixed it with Monster mango juice, oh mi gawd, but barely had to because the whiskey was just so blended rich! I don't normally ever drink hard alcohol. I like to chill on beers, but whiskey is a frisky drink!

"He licked his lips
Said to me
Girl you look good enough to eat
Put his arms around me
Said "Boy now get your paws right off me"

"Take a bite of my bad girl meat
Take a bit of me boy
Show me your teeth" :B

"I'll never talk again
Oh boy you've left me speechless
You've left me speechless so speechless
Just give in
Don't give up baby
Open up your heart and your mind to me"

Happy New Year - Kalh Xronia :)


http://wols.eusa.ed.ac.uk/images/logos/chivas.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment