Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's All About Collaborations

For those who know me well, they know that Hellz Bellz is my inspiration and my choice of apparel to sport. Lately, they've been collabing with sneaker names, like Reebok and their new upcoming product release with Vans which drops next month! They've done other collaborations with Stussy, Insa, Mosley Tribes, Christian Rich, and Nooka.
Lanie from Hellz has really came a long way and I respect everything she's doing for the women's streetwear game. Hellz is definitely on the top of the podia for the ladies, and there's no coming down from it. Can't wait to work with my favorite artist/brand in the future, my life is forever gonna be surrounded by this ish, WORDLIFE!

I'll definitely have a pair of the Hadley's on my feet~!
The Sophie's are pretty fly as well ;)
"A Crime for all Seasons"



Hellz X Vans from HELLZ on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment