Monday, January 18, 2010

All It Takes Is ONE Hit and I'm High as a Kite

Last week, I was up at Killington, VT with a friend I met through Core, Ryan Siegel! He had asked if I wanted to trip it for a few days up north for some serious chill shred! I couldn't turn that down, so of course I said hellzyez! I requested off from work, Mon(1/11)-Wed(1/13), and my boss felt like being extra nice and gave me Sunday off as well, so Ryan and I left that night and booked it up in his rabbit vdubb.

It was definitely an epic adventure overall. I didn't know Ryan all too well at first, so it was kinda a bugout, but I like to think I'm a pretty well rounded girlie, so it wasn't awkward at all. Had a nice ride up, back, and mainly an amazing 3 days of hanging out and shredding the gnar :) I'm all about trips, especially when it involves the only sport I passion over ♥ Shout out to Sharon and Sam for the best hospitality and hook-ups!
























No comments:

Post a Comment