Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Uneducated Talk by Anthony Ramirez

FACEBOOKIN' hookin' !

Sean Jackets another one of these days. im hungry

Sophia Eleni Antonopoulos at 12:53pm April 21
me too! lets eat!
Anthony Ramirez at 10:24pm April 22
^ Yo give me my 5 dollars.... you are seriously starting to make me more sicker than i ever been in my life. real Talk
Sophia Eleni Antonopoulos at 11:59pm April 22
anthony fuckin ramierez you piece of fucking shit. shut the fuck up you loser. you owe peeps mad moneys. do something with your life my dude, other than smokin green. make somethin of yourself. you're soooo annoyin, i'm sure mad peeps can say the same! so how about this, stop actin pathetic. i'll hit you up when i fuckin want too got that. don't harass me motherfucker. and don't start shit on other peoples pages. grow a pair
Anthony Ramirez at 12:36am April 23
Sophia ''SUCKalotofCock Eleni Antonaorolus'' i Don't Owe anyone Shit.. You are the biggest POSER I Have Ever seen in my life... How Can you be the Hardcore Queen then the Hiphop Ghetto Super Starr in Such a short spand of time... Shut youre fucking trap and know youre Roll. Like butter; Copp Some real friends. and stop talking to my friends like... Read More... Read More ... Read Moreyou know them. honestly Who Are You? Honestly dont show up at the Nest Without my 5 dollars or the fuckn decentcy to smoke me up.. Don't Fucking Duck me after you Fucking get blazed up. You Lunt off Bitch Duckk ass Bitch. What ''Peeps'' Do I owe mad Money? You won't Hit shit up. Stop Ducking. Stop Acting a Fool. You Feeling All Types of Ways. Give me my money. You are Just way too sickening of a person seriously. I can Go on For Fucking days. You dont know shit!!!!!!!fucking loser, Poser. HAHA start shit on other peoples pages? Ive said it to your face and a personal Message. Give me my fucking money and stop talking
Anthony Ramirez at 12:36am April 23
Go Somewhere you Fucking Groupie. And holla at me with my 5 beans. And Vanish Please Thanks.... what do you think you know about my life? i work hard and go to school. what is so great about your fucking life? Your shit is weak. I hope your fucking STORE BURNS DOWN. fucking make me sick. trendy ass motherfucker !!! I have Zero.Tolerance For Lunt Off's Like you.nah nah see its not when you want to hahaaaaa Its been months. Stop Ducking. TrendyMcTrendster! Get the dick out of your ass BYEEE
Sophia Eleni Antonopoulos at 12:44am April 23
hahhahah first off i wanna start off by sayin i'm sorry sean for this. some friend you got here buddy! second of all, i'm a respectable young woman, so suckin "mad cock" ain't my thang homie. you don't even what you're sayin right now. you're talking out of your asshole drugie. you're just mad you NEVER got the time of day from me. i'm too good for... Read More you. i'm better than you. you just a nasty boy. comin to birds with different ugly chicks and suckin face with them and meetin em through the internet. your friends talk MAAAAD shit about you. don't you get it? don't you see it? you're the definition of pathetic. how about you know your fuckin roll. everything you're saying don't even make fuckin sense. you're losin those brain cells retard. you're the loser and poser doggie. you can say whatever, but anything comin out of your mouth doesn't even matter. you don't matter. my head's too big for you to even try to shut me down. now show some respect to your so called "friend" here & end the BS
Sophia Eleni Antonopoulos at 12:55am April 23
i don't owe you shit, but my saliva in your face you herpe. you're just pissed you're an ugly ass motherfucker. seriously look at you. hahahaha. awww! fuckin sucks to be you. stop hating for realz. and ima take your " queen superstar " comment as a compliment. damn you're so stupid. i'm done here.
Anthony Ramirez at 12:58am April 23
now your just talking out your busted ass making some shit up.. WHAT E GIRLS?!?! HAHAH you fucking make me sick!!!!The Nest isn't a place for you to Lunt Off at.or Party bitch ass!! Get a life. like i said. Know your Roll like Butter;Copp some Real Friends.We animal crew not TrendyMcTrendsters. Blood well always be thicker than water. you are and ... Read MoreALWAYS been the biggest poser/nothing to us.. You Got the wrong Group Groupie!!And IM a DRUGGIE now..haha LIKE I DO DRUGS... RIIGHHHHHHT... shut ya trap bitch.. and no1 talks shit maybe other than FiveHead.cause hes a bitch..HAHAH U MAKE ALOT OF SENSE!!.END THE B.S PAY ME MY MONEY YOU FUCKING TWO CENT HOE. ENNNNND ITT YOUR A MATURE YOUNG LADY. BUT YOUR FEELING ALL TYPES OF WAYS! Talking shit on the internet!STOP DUCKING!! PAY ME MY MONEY!!!!!TRYING TO CALL ME OUT WHEN I JUST SPEAK THE TRUTH AND U GET RIPPED. F.B WAS THE ONLY WAY TO REACH OUT TO YOUR LURKING ASS.SINCE U DONT GET THE PICTURE FACETOFACE!! Stop EGO TRIPPING HOE!
Anthony Ramirez at 1:11am April 23
Your face is one big herpe of cum shot. Take your back stage ass fucking bitchness somewhere else. you fucking loser trendy piece of shit. its not a complement. your a ego trippin - trend ass bitch, youll never learn. youll never grow up. youll always be the most sickening person i have ever witnessed on earth. your a mature young lady but go out... Read More of your way to Duck me for 5 dollars. after i smoke your sad ass up. its been months. your a fucking stupid ass bitch. That talks some random ass shit. Pay me my money. TrendyMcTrendster!!This Whole thing is Pointless. Iwant one thing only. My money. its been way too long Hoe
PAY ME!


This is mental retardation right here and a clear case of
an ignorant pathological liar.

I thank a divine, I'm nothing like this.

SMILE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------UPDATE!

Anthony Ramirez at 1:36am April 23
Your face is one big herpe of cum shot. Take your back stage anal fucking bitchness somewhere else...You are a walking STD.. your face makes me wan't to vomit!! oh wait look in the mirror. check that shnozz out.. hows it feel to walk around with a dick as a nose... hows it feel to walk around like you got a dick up your ass 24/7??Hows it feel to... Read More ... Read Morehave a beat up loose RoastBeef pussy? Trip and get Ripped. you fucking loser trendy piece of shit. its not a complement. your a ego trippin - ... Read Moretrend ass bitch, youll never learn. youll never grow up. youll always be the most sickening person i have ever witnessed on earth. your a mature young lady but go out... Read More... Read More of your way to Duck me for 5 dollars. after i smoke your sad ass up. its been months. your a fucking stupid ass bitch. That talks some random ass shit. Pay me my money. TrendyMcTrendster!!This Whole thing is Pointless. Iwant one thing only. My money. its been way too long Hoe

This is getting too sad!
Poor boy keeps deleting what he wrote to try to perfect his way of vocab and insults
. tisk tisk






No comments:

Post a Comment