Monday, April 20, 2009

Four20


Pssh.........
I didn't smoke a damn thing today.
I swear, I can go without smoking a cigarette or marijuana for days and then that's that.
I can be around others smoking and just have the greatest drive of will-power.
So why don't I start now!?
Yep, today on everyone's "happy holiday!"
I think it's perfect.
Mind you, I don't want to sound like a complete hypocrite and say I'm ending my smoking habits, because of course, I'm going to puff occasionally, but I'm over spending money on the 2 substances constantly. Merchandise > smoking, that's how I see it. Purchasing stock products and opening a shop takes massive amounts of dollars that smoking has been taking from me, so adios theives!

I'm eating the biggest bowl of chocolate & vanilla ice cram. Yes, I meant to say cram!
FATASS STATASS ;)
I'm looking through 10 Deep's wholesale catalog. It's all superb, but I can't really talk about it.
It's for me to enjoy and for you to buy! Actually, my fellow Grecians to buy!
You can purchase 10 Deep tho at your local shop :)
I'm doing a lot of things as I'm writing this, multi-task madness!
I can't wait for my paycheck from Metropark friday. It better be a goodie!
Bread's goin' straight to the bank! Direct deposit is the shiz.
I started working there about 2 weeks ago and already came in top 3 of best sales!
I came 3rd, to be exact, and I'm not bummed I didn't come 1st or 2nd.
I'm content with third. 3 IS my favorite number after all. Another proud moment ::sigh::

This bowl of creamery was a delight in.
sound of the rain and thunder = good night's sleep zzzzZZzzz

" Forget everyone and listen to yourself. Strength lies in the hands of an individual (10 fingers), not in the approval of one’s peers. "
---AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment