Thursday, May 21, 2009

BMX riding in Athens, GR


SHOUT OUT to BAF and Gutless!
Those are my dudes! BAF's the best known riding "crew" in Greece besides "Dark Riders" which some of the BAF members ride for. I've known these malakas for so long! Since 13! Skateboarding, snowboarding, and bmx riding are very big in Greece and there are just so many spots to shred!
My friend, Dimitris Katranidis, is a film editor, for Gutlessbmx. He put together Gutless for the Greek BMX scene, which I must add, is quite a winner! ::dingding:: He bikes himself, hosts events, films events, and knows how to party! He's a talented man let me just say. They travel all over Europe to ride and capture as much footage of their journey they can. Now these videos below you might not understand when they speak, but they're hilariously awesome and body language says all.
CHECK OUT my homies :)

Euro Tour 06 from Gutlessbmx on Vimeo.




Euro Tour 07 from Gutlessbmx on Vimeo.




Seize the day tour from Gutlessbmx on Vimeo.




Baf premiere Video from Gutlessbmx on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment