Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Blooms

Habitat Daryl Angel "Sugar Skull" Deck
Habitat Daryl Angel "Sugar Skull" Deck 
I'm going to buy this skate deck just to have. It's an exclusive Habitat board that teamed with Active with this purple colorway, I'm into it! It's $55 and it's either this or Lady Gaga tickets....

ssur kidrobot skull preview SSUR x Kidrobot Skull Preview
SSUR x KidRobot<3
This will most certainly be added to my collection when it drops!
I'll be waiting in line for it if I have to! Too good and probably a bit looty


Massan for Leader Bike from Dan Arel on Vimeo.

bicycledesigner.com 



The Donny Miller Slip-Up from OFF THE WALL SINCE 66 on Vimeo.

slam city skates emerica altamont concept store opening 1 Slam City Skates x Emerica x Altamont Concept Store Opening
slam city skates emerica altamont concept store opening 2 Slam City Skates x Emerica x Altamont Concept Store Opening

 


No comments:

Post a Comment