Saturday, June 20, 2009

Girls Night Out

Friday night, I made dinner reservations for Carly and I
to dine at a fine sushi and Asian cuisine in Hoboken called, Tokugawa Sushi.
It was a beautiful night, so we got outside seats and enjoyed the nightlife on Washington St.

The food was an orgasm for my taste buds, the prices of the food are totally reasonable,
the staff was friendly, service was polite, and the best part, it's BYO! yyyyeeeeaaaahhhh
Carly and I picked up a 6 pk of Coors Light "tall boys," and boy did they hit the spot!
This is a restaurant that I'll be eating at quite often! *****

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

For starter, we ordered and shared scallion pancakes and mini spring rolls.
It was so good, my god!
For my meal, I ordered beef chow kueh teow, which is stir-fried rice noodle, w/ bean sprouts, egg, soy sauce, and a chili paste<3

Tokugawa MENU

No comments:

Post a Comment